Our commitment to your privacy
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Collecting your personal information
If you purchase our products online via our website or sign up to our newsletter, you will need to provide us with certain personal information, including:
- Your name.
- Your email address.
- Your credit card number, type (for example, Visa), name on your card, expiry date and CVC code.•Your residential or postal address.
- Your contact telephone number(s).
Collectively, this is known as “your personal information”.
Using your personal information
We collect and use your personal information to:
- Supply our products to you or give you the access you need: for example, if you want to receive our email newsletters.
- Administer your account efficiently.
- Tell you about our new products
Changing your personal information
You have the right to view and change any personal information we hold about you at any time. You can do this by calling our call centre number 0508 VITACELL (0508 848223)
Disclosing your personal information
We will not sell or rent your personal information to any third party. But we may share your contact information with trusted third parties that work on our behalf to distribute our email or print communications.
Other information we may collect
If you leave a comment on our website, or post on Instagram or Facebook or other social media site about us or your experience with us, we may collect that information for the purposes of improving our service and the end user experience.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We use temporary (per-session) cookies to “remember” that a customer has logged in. This means that you do not have to enter your email address and password more than once during a visit.
Please note: Our temporary cookies must be accepted in order to login and purchase products from us. If your browser is set to notify you when you receive a cookie, you will be prompted to accept the cookie (Yes/No). Please select “Yes”. Our temporary cookies will disappear when you logout of your account.
Important! You should not use a “remember my login” feature via a browser unless you are the onlyperson who has access to the browser. Never enable this feature on a public access computer as this could allow other people to access your personal information.
Third party cookies and other technologies
We use third party cookies and other technologies for marketing purposes and to gather website analytics. This includes:
- Remarketing: we use third party cookies – such as Google Analytics cookies – to keep track of the products you’re interested in and remarket them to you when you leave our site (as a result, you may seeads from New Zealand Fulvic Limited when you visit other websites).
- Impression reporting: we use web beacons to estimate the number of users that have viewed and clicked on our advertisements (as a result, we’re able to gauge the success of a campaign).
You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our site. For more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
You can also ask your browser to delete or block third party cookies: simply search online for “cookies” + the name of your internet browser (for example, “Google Chrome”) for step-by-step instructions.
We may contact you to:
- Clarify details about your account or order.
- Advise you of new products or promotions.
- Respond to any enquiries you make.
- Provide any information necessary for the operation and security of our site.
All New Zealand Fulvic Limited customers are opted in to receive email marketing communications. You may choose to remove yourself from any email newsletter by following the “unsubscribe” prompt at the bottom of each email.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. We do not endorse any third party sites or their content and we have no control over the conduct of the companies or organisations operating those sites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Updates to our information practices
We reserve the right to change this policy. By continuing to use the website, you agree to be bound by the amended policy. You should check from time to time to see if the policy has changed.
Vita Cell Ltd is committed to dealing quickly and appropriately with any complaint you make about your privacy.
For more information on privacy see the Privacy Commissioner’s website.